Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

Over at My Pretty Pennies, she has a weekly money check-up.  Here goes.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on daycare at $115 per week.
2. Today I feel ambivalent towards money.  I've been so worried about saving all of our money for our new to us home purchase that its kind of exhausting but there are so many things that I would like to buy.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was went on a bike ride with my daughter.  She rides in the bike trailer and smiles the entire time.  We biked around the bike trails in our neighborhood. 
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my oil changed in my car.
5. My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  I drift away to other cereals but I always come back to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment