Monday, November 8, 2010

I heart Redbox.

This weekend was a local holiday, also known as deer hunting.  As I was left for the weekend alone with my daughter, I opted to rent a chick flick for both Friday and Saturday nights.  I went to Redbox where new releases are all of $1.07.  If I forget to return the movie, it is $1.07 for each additional night until the movie is paid for.  At that point, I get to keep the movie.  It has saved us so much money from going to Blockbuster or even Netflix. 

Does anybody else do Redbox?

2 comments:

  1. Are you using the RedBox codes to get free movies? Last year over April they did Monday movies for free, just had to enter in a code. They also will post various codes for a lot of different venues (like free movie at Walgreens for example). And you can use the codes once per credit/debit card. Since I have 4 different cards I'll get 4 free movies. =)

    Do a google search for "RedBox Codes" and you'll find a few sites that track and verify each code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, SS4BC. I used to get the Redbox codes on my cell phone but I haven't for quite awhile now. It's something worth looking into again.

    ReplyDelete