Monday, November 1, 2010

October Goal Recap



October's Goals

  • Buy $100 in stock--retail account   DONE
  • Keep Grocery Budget under $350    DONE
  • Have $14,300 in savings at month's end  Failed--I would have completed this goal but we put $2500 down for our new place, I ended with $12,326.97
  • Have my daughter's pictures taken  DONE
  • Pay an extra $200 to my student loan  Failed--I did pay an extra $50 but I hesitated to pay that much because we're trying to save all the money for our new house.
  • Have 8 no spend days DONE
  • Get my oil changed  Failed--No excuse!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you actually did great!!! It sounds like you didn't "fail" anything! You paid extra on your student loan, you put money towards your goal of a down payment on a home, and you still have a sizeable amount in savings.

    Don't wait too long for the oil change, car repairs are expensive! :)!

    ReplyDelete