Monday, December 13, 2010

Changing Cell Phone Providers

We've been with Verizon for about 4 years now.  I'm thinking of switching to Alltel because they have a better plan for us.  We can't get regular internet at our house because we live in the country.  Dial up isn't an option because my husband won't put up with that.  We can get satellite internet but its about $50 per month, even paired with our Direct TV.  So that leaves us looking at wireless internet through our cell phone provider.  I talked to Verizon and its $50 a month for a limited internet package.  I was at the mall during my lunch hour doing some Christmas shopping and I happened to stop in the Alltel store.  Basically, our cell phone bill is right around $103 per month.  That includes two regular phones (not smart phones) with 1400 any time minutes with a limited texting package on each phone.  For about $150 per month (taxes included), we would get 2 phones with 1200 any time minutes, 1 regular and 1 smartphone, unlimited texting, and unlimited wireless internet.  They are very close but Alltel includes the smart phone in their package which my husband really wants a smart phone. 
Has anybody had any luck with Alltel?

1 comment:

  1. I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to examine and compose so well. I am exceptionally inspired with your vision and understanding. www.123eworld.com/bulk-sms-pune.html

    ReplyDelete