1. Track Spending Fail!!!
2. Have 10 No spend Days Fail! (I haven't been tracking my spending).
3. Make goals for the New Year--2011 Done!
4. Add at least $500 to savings Done!
5. Pay the credit card in full--I paid our new home insurance and for the appraisal on it Done!
6. Close on our new house Done as of 12/2!
7. Get propane delivered for our new house Done! I called today to get it done.
8. Get Direct TV set up Done!
It is so hard for me to track my spending. Any tips? I'm not sure why I suck so much at this. I don't even have a prayer for keeping track of my husband's spending. Of course, I know what he spends out of our checking account but cash dissolves in his hands.
How does everybody else keep such good track of their spending?