Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Favorite Store

I have a new favorite store.  It's so awesome!  It's Toys R Us!  I went there with my daughter last night and I love it.  We both had a lot of fun.  She's almost 1 1/2 years old and had a blast trying out the many different toys.  My husband's grandpa had given us $100 for her for Christmas.  I was going to put it in her savings account but I decided that she should have a gift from him.  I bought her a musical table that was $45, so about $50 with tax.  I will put the other $50 in her account.  I know that her great-grandpa will have a lot of fun watching her play with her new toy from him. 

That store is so cool though.  They have everything.  I would have loved to be a kid in that store.  I remember thinking that the toy section in KMart was the coolest thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment