Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New House

We closed on our new house on Friday.  I'm so happy that its finally done.  My husband got the job that he applied for and he starts 2 weeks from yesterday.  We'll have to get more information on the benefits he will have.  I do know that health insurance is completely paid for our family. 

Now we have to get our propane filled up.  Holy Batman, that's expensive!  Much more expensive than having natural gas.  We don't even have the option of natural gas because our new place is in the country.  I've been tracking my spending for December and its high.  I will try to do a post on that later.  We're in the process of getting internet at our new house.  It's also going to be expensive because of location. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great news! Congratulations on your new home and new job!

    ReplyDelete