Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February Goals Progress

My goal for February was to stick to my spending plan--kind of a limited spend month.  Goals are as follows:
My spending $100
Y's spending $125
Misc. $100
Groceries $350

We are one week into it and I'm not doing too badly. 
Groceries $138.27 spent
Me $14.03 spent
Misc. 24.95 (oil change)
Y $25 given to him in cash, still need to give him the other $100 but hoping to wait until our payday to give it to him.  I might have to borrow it from my cash fun money at home and pay it back later.  Since he agreed to this, I don't really think its fair to make him wait until the middle of the month to get the money.

Other spending hasn't been too bad.
Gas $127.41
Healthcare $60--This will get refunded from our flex medical account but I haven't sent this in yet. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing great! Only 3 more weeks! :)!

    ReplyDelete