Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Business Trip and March Goals

I'm leaving tomorrow for a short business trip to Chicago.  I have a budget for the trip and I'm planning on going shopping.  I'm planning on the following budget:  $75 for transportation, $125 food/booze, $90 for Hotel and $260 for shopping.  The shopping money is actually coming out of my fun money that I've had for a long time.  Total budget is $550. 

March Goals:
Increase savings to $45,000.
Finish Will
Pay off monthly credit card bill
File for flex money
Have house plans drawn up

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy! Is Chicago a big shopping city? I've never been, but just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to shop in Chicago. I don't know if its considered a big shopping city but they definitely have more shopping than here.

    ReplyDelete