Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up

Over at My Pretty Pennies , she does a weekly money check.  Here goes.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on shopping in Chicago.  I spent around $180 on quite a few tops and a jacket.  I shopped at H & M and Charlotte Russe.  Both stores that I love but we don't have here.  It was fun and I just want to keep on shopping.
2. Today I feel blah towards money.  There is nothing exciting going on in my finances currently.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was play blocks with my little girl.  It was the first time that she's really gotten into those particular ones and its fun to spend quality time together.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get caught back up at work.
5. My guilty pleasure TV shows are reality tv shows.  My favorites are Amazing Race, The Bachelor, and Survivor.  I love those three shows and Y doesn't care for them at all.  Amazing Race is my favorite.  I love the cowboys.  They are such good people and I hope they win.

No comments:

Post a Comment