- Have $65,000 in liquid savings--I have $43,000 in liquid savings. This has not been growing much at all. I don't see 65K happening this year but we'll keep plugging along.
- Student loan under $6000--This stands at about $7300. The rate is at 4.5% and I have only made one extra payment of $50 this year.
- Have car loan under $14,000--This is at $17,550. With my scheduled payments, I would need to pay an additional $400. I haven't paid any extra.
- Contribute $2500 to Roth IRA--I have it set up to automatically contribute $1800. I haven't made any extra contributions but plan to make $200 this month.
- Have ING Stock account to $8000--This is at about $6500. I'm not sure how much I really want to add to this account because I will probably need the money in under a year. It would be nice if it would grow by itself to $8000. Nice but probably not likely.
- Have Business Savings to $10,000 (this isn't included in my regular savings)--I haven't put any additional in my business savings. This stands at 9K. Plan to put $500 in this month.
- Finish Will --Done!
- Complete a 5K Run--Haven't even started running yet. Maybe I will do this one in the late summer/fall.
Monday, April 4, 2011
1st Quarter Check Up of 2011 Annual Goals
This is an update of my annual goals for 2011.