My goals are as follow for April:
1. Track Spending
2. Increase Savings by $1000
3. Keep Grocery Budget to $400
4. Put $500 into Business Savings
5. Put additional $200 into Roth IRA
6. Do not complain/nag at Y for tractor repairs--This has become a thorn in my side. I can't wait until there isn't any work left to be done on the stupid tractor. It's a good thing that Y is handy and can do it himself.
In other news, I had a phone interview yesterday for the position that I talked about a few weeks ago and I think it went well. She said that she would call back on Tuesday for face to face interviews. Fingers crossed!