Friday, April 1, 2011

April 2011 Goals

My goals are as follow for April:

1. Track Spending
2. Increase Savings by $1000
3. Keep Grocery Budget to $400
4. Put $500 into Business Savings
5. Put additional $200 into Roth IRA
6. Do not complain/nag at Y for tractor repairs--This has become a thorn in my side.  I can't wait until there isn't any work left to be done on the stupid tractor.  It's a good thing that Y is handy and can do it himself.

In other news, I had a phone interview yesterday for the position that I talked about a few weeks ago and I think it went well.  She said that she would call back on Tuesday for face to face interviews.  Fingers crossed!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals and your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals. The job interview sounds promising. As for the tractor, a new one costs a lot, and your husband being able to fix it himself is a big savings. It will save on snow removal and working up a garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your goals looks good! I'm sure you'll nail your face to face interview, after a phone interview and they want to meet you can only mean good things. GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting. Jan, you are so right. I need to remember that it will have plenty of uses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just curious - how do you track your expenses? I used paper all last year and finally started using Excel spreadsheet. It makes a big difference what you can do with the data!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use paper. Not very high tech but its the only thing that I'm consistant with.

    ReplyDelete