Sunday, April 17, 2011

I didn't get the Job

I hadn't heard anything on Friday afternoon so I called the woman who had interviewed me.  She said that I was great but the job didn't pay what I was looking for.  I asked her if she had already offered the job to somebody else and she said she had.  I am very disappointed because I would've taken less money.  I wish she would've contacted me to talk about less pay.

I cried for quite awhile on Friday and had a pity party for myself.  I will keep on looking and try to make the best of my job.  

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that news. Keep your chin up and your options open! I wish you the best in your job search. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, I am sorry to hear this. I know you don't want to hear it, but just remember that everything happens for a reason. Keep your chin up. Best wishes in your job search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear. Everyone so far told you to keep your chin up so to add to that just smile :) you've cried already which is an important step, just smile now :) think about something which makes you happy. Then you can set off again at hunting.

    Hakuna Mutata

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this. Stay strong and keep looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much. It was hard to hear that I didn't get the position but if it was meant to be, it would've happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sorry to hear this news too. I think there must be something better out there for you. I'll have positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete