Monday, April 11, 2011

Interview

My interview went well today.  Thank you for the well wishes.  I should know by the end of this week as to whether I got the job or not.  She asked me about the salary range that I wanted and I said 36 to 40K.  I know that the starting salary for that job is 32K but I don't think that I'm supposed to know that.  The only reason I know that is because my friend's dad checked into it for me.  I make 42K now plus commissions. That is quite a pay cut but I have a ton of expenses now.  I wouldn't have any expenses with the new job and I would have a lot less stress.  I'm pretty sure that I will take the position if I'm offered it.  Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it went well and that they make you a great offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!!! Thinking happy thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll hope for the best for you so long as you take the choice that will make you happy. Fingers crossed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the on-paper stuff isn't a reflection of the reality of the situation. Good for you for recognizing that a pay cut isn't necessarily a bad thing!

    I hope you get the offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fingers are crossed for you too! Less stress is always better!

    ReplyDelete