Friday, April 22, 2011

Random Friday/Easter Tidbits

It's been a rough week for me.  I went to the doctor yesterday and I have tonsillitis.  Nice!  She gave me an antibiotic that should clear it up for me.  I just want to feel better for this weekend.

Last year for Easter, my daughter was too little to get it.  I still don't think that she will get Easter but she does get presents and toys.  I have to run to the drugstore today to get her some Easter gifts and things for her Easter basket (which is really an Easter pail).  I'm not going to get any candy for her.  I think that I will just get her fruit snacks.  She loves them and they are way healthier than a bunch of jelly beans.  I do give her candy occasionally but should a 21 month old really be eating jelly beans?  Seems kinda young to me.  I'm okay with giving her part of my chocolate candy bar but thats about it. 

One of my April goals was to track my spending and I've failed.  I did it for the first 10 days and have thought of it but haven't followed through. 

Happy Easter Readers!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you as well. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter & Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! Your DD is about the same age as my niece :) So fun! I hope she had fun with her Easter pail!

    ReplyDelete