Friday, April 29, 2011

Recommend PF Blogs

I have found several new pf blogs since I've started blogging.  If you would like to recommend a pf blog, leave the information in my comments.  Also, if you are a blogger that would like to be on my blog list, let me know and I will check out your blog.

I really like the pf blogs that are personal in nature.  I don't want to read a post about why everybody should have Roth IRA's or very general blogs.  I want to get to know the blogger through their blog, learn about why they do what they do and what personal challenges are coming there way. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I suggest Budgetsaresexy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the personal types of pf blogs too. Sometimes it's hard to write too personally when we're trying to stay anonymous but I guess the chance of someone we know discovering it is slim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that you wrote this post today since I just found your wonderful blog, but I would recommend Jane at Life Doesn't Begin at Retirement
    http://lifebeginsatretirement.blogspot.com/

    She always has insightful and personal posts and has a very infectious positivity. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to blogging and not the best writer but my blog is about my personal journey to become debt free. I'd be thrilled if you would check it out. Thanks!

    Little Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd recommend little lamb. Her blog is nice. I also found it through this post so thanks ND Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Niki at Debt Free by Thirty & Sharon at Midlife Mom Musings --- there are so many great bloggers out there!!!

    Plus I agree with Niki - Jane is great too!

    ReplyDelete