Friday, April 1, 2011

Survivor and Amazing Race

This isn't related to PF at all.  I absolutely love watching Phillip on Survivor.  He is my favorite.  He has so much passion for life.  I can see where he might be a little annoying but he stirs everything up.  I also can't believe that he's walking around in pink underwear on Survivor.  How hilarious! 

My other favorite show is Amazing Race.  I love the Cowboys.  They are such good people and never get mad.  They truly seem to enjoy where they are at any given moment.  Close second favorites on the Amazing Race are the Globetrotters. 

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Survivor and Amazing Race are too of my favorite shows!!!Phillip is certainly a strange character, I wonder how far he will get in the game? And Amazing race... I love the Cowboys too!! I hope they win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never watched them but you weekend seems off to a good start. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete