My goals for April were as follows:
1. Track Spending Fail! I did this for the first week but didn't continue.
2. Increase Savings by $1000 Check! It helped that we got Y's stop loss pay and sold one of his motorcycles.
3. Keep Grocery Budget to $400 Check! At least, I think so. I didn't competely track my spending but I'm pretty sure we were around $350.
4. Put $500 into Business Savings Fail! This will be on May's goals, too.
5. Put additional $200 into Roth IRA Fail! We decided that we want to keep our money more liquid for now.
6. Do not complain/nag at Y for tractor repairs--This has become a thorn in my side. I can't wait until there isn't any work left to be done on the stupid tractor. It's a good thing that Y is handy and can do it himself. Check! I came to terms with it and let him spend what he needed to get it in good working order.
Overall, not too bad. There is room for improvement but that is almost always the case. I will post May's goals shortly.