Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting to Know Me

I stole this from Homeowner by 30.

Getting to Know Me

Decided to Mix it Up and post the ABC's of me...

•Age: 31

•Bed Size: Queen

•Chore You Hate: Doing Dishes

•Dogs: none but I'm thinking about it, maybe a Golden Retriever, German Shephard or Lab

•Essential start of your day: Snooze button and shower

•Favorite color: Blue to wear and red for my car

•Gold or silver: depends, I like both
•Height: 5 feet 4 inches

•Instruments I play (or have played): none, I have no musical talent at all

•Kids: One little girl (I need to have a nickname for her for my blog)

•Overnight hospital stays: When I had my little girl. 

•Pet peeve: Smelly and rude people, I seriously cannot stand people who have a permanent stench
•Quote from a movie: "You know that little speck on the top of chicken shit; that's chicken shit, too!" Pure Country

•Right or left handed: Right.

•Siblings: 5
•Time you wake up: around 6:30

•Underwear: Yes (Am I supposed to put what kind of underwear that I wear here?)

•Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts
•What makes you run late: My kid

•X-rays you’ve had done: at the dentist and when I broke my arm in high school, I rolled a snowmobile, oops!

•Yummy food you make: mashed potatoes and gravy, crockpot chicken, I really like to cook.

•Zoo animal: Zebra
I deleted a couple ones because I don't want ya'll to know that info so my ABC's aren't totally complete but they'll have to work.  Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, I am going to do one of these also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to steal this for future post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, very cute. Will have to borrow it soon

    ReplyDelete