Monday, May 23, 2011

Interview Update

My interview went well on Friday.  I met with the bank president and a vice president.  It was a good interview and I feel like I did a good job.  At the end, they offered to set up another interview with the mortgage supervisor.  I told them that I wanted to think about it for the weekend.  I was super pumped about it but I did want to think about it.  It starts out as salary plus commission but goes to commission only.  I'm actually okay with that.  The vice-president said that they won't set me up for failure and I believe him. 

I called the president this morning and said that I wanted to proceed with the interview process.  I have another interview tentatively scheduled for this Thursday afternoon.  I'm so excited.  I don't care for my job right now, in fact, it sucks.  I desparately want to get a different job. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope it goes great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what makes you happy and I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete