Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 2011 Link Love

Here are a few of my posts from the past month:

  • Rafiki talks about being cheap versus being frugal. I think that this one would be very hard when you are dating. 
  • Jessie discusses preparing preparing for one income while looking at a mortgage.  She discusses losing a job or going on maternity benefits down the road.
  • Sam shows us the nursery for her baby on the way and has pictures of very cute diaper cakes.  I wish I was this crafty.  This would be a great idea for a baby shower. 
  • Little Miss Moneybags discusses moving to the Midwest from the Big Apple and on whether she can still be carless.
  • Serendipty shares how hard it is to dealing with family sometimes. 
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the great links :) I found some great reads and also thanks for sharing some of my stuff.

    ReplyDelete