Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Spending Recaps

In the past, I've done weekly spending recaps but not been very diligent about them.  I think that I'm not going to do them going forward but will post my recapped budget for the month.  I think that it gives me a better idea of what we're spending than trying to recap it every week.

I will still track my No Spend Days and I only have 2 so far this month.  Not too good but I can definitely add to it this week. 

I have a baby shower coming up this weekend.  Does anybody have any good ideas on thrifty gifts? 

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I've been forgetting a lot of small purchases to put in my spending recap :-/

    Not sure if it's thrifty but I usually spring for an outfit esp. one in a bigger size because they will receive a lot of newborn clothes.

    ReplyDelete