- Have $65,000 in liquid savings We are sitting at $55,400 in liquid savings. I will actually move my business savings over to liquid savings when I quit my current job and we will make this goal.
- Student loan under $6000 This is sitting at just over $7,000 and I haven't been paying extra. I really want to pay this off. I'm just sick of having this debt. It is only 4.5% but I'm still paying interest.
- Have car loan under $14,000 No, not on track. I'm at $16,850 on this one. This is at 0% so I'm not sure if I want to pay any extra on this to pay it down to 14K. With my regular payments, it will be at 14.4K at the end of the year.
- Contribute $2500 to Roth IRA I have contributed $600 but I actually stopped my contributions. I should look at contributing when we get our liquid savings goal met.
- Have ING Stock account to $8000 I actually changed my mind on this goal. It's around $6,500 in this account but I don't want to add any more to it because my goals don't line up with short term investing in stocks.
- Have Business Savings to $10,000 (this isn't included in my regular savings) Almost done, this is at $9,900 and change. I have the money in my business checking so I could transfer it but I'm keeping that money there to pay my quarterly taxes. I can't wait to be done with the many, many expenses of this job.
- Finish Will Done!!!!
- Complete a 5K Run I haven't even started running or thought about doing a race. I have been biking quite a bit lately though. I haven't been completely lazy just in regards to running.