Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 2011 Goals Recap

1.  Increase regular savings by $1000  Done!  We are up $1,146.08
2.  Increase business savings by $500  Done! 
3.  Sell 2 things on E-bay  Done!  I sold 2 books
4.  Track Spending  Sort of Pass!  I did it until this past weekend and I haven't entered any numbers in.  It was really rough. 
5.  Have 12 No Spend Days  Fail.  I only had 7, kinda pathetic.
6.  Plant Garden  Done!  I'm so thrilled and excited for this project.  I may have to replant my tomatoes and peppers because they look almost dead to me. 
The most important May goal was to get a job and I did it.  I decided to wait to give my employer notice until the background check comes back.  I know that it will be good but just in case. 
Happy June!

4 comments:

  1. You rocked May's socks off. Good going, and congrats once again on the job, the worry is over cause you know the background check will clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did pretty darn good. Way to go on your savings.
    My tomatoes and peppers and cucumbers did the same thing, but I just waited a week and they are getting huge and healthy now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your may goals...your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete