Friday, June 10, 2011

Paydays

I found out when I will be getting paid from my new job and it will be on the 15th and end of the month.  That shouldn't be a problem but those are the exact days that Y gets paid.  Previously, I was paid every other Thursday so about half the time, our paychecks were staggered.  I think that it will be hard to get used to getting paid on the same days as Y.  I'm not sure how I will budget this but we'll make it work as we have to. 

Maybe I should use our last paychecks for the following month.  That might be easier to budget.  Any budgeting tips for this?

2 comments:

  1. If you can swing that, I would. Its always better to have money in the bank and replenish it before it empties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will take a little bit to get used to & I am sure you will look at different ways to use the $, just take your time & find your groove, you will find something that works for you in no time!

    ReplyDelete