I stole this from TeacherFinance.
Five Things I'm Proud Of:
1. I have my bachelor's degree. I took 4 years off after high school so it was super special to me when I got this.
2. My daughter, Lil Punk. I love being a mommy. She turns 2 this month.
3. Living a Non-violent Life, I grew up with violence and I have completely renounced that life.
4. Donating my hair, I'm in the process of growing my hair out for the third time to donate it to Locks of Love.
5. Working at a for profit that gives millions back to the community
Five Things that I wish I did better
3. Boring Sex--I like the mind-blowing kind but it would be nice to be better at the boring kind. haha
4. Have more compassion for deadbeats. I don't know their story so I shouldn't be judging.
Five Times of Year I love
1. My birthday, I will unabashedly plan my own party and have fun the entire time.
2. Lil' Punk's Birthday, it just reminds me how special I am to be her mommy
3. Christmas, I love getting together with family and friends to commemorate the birth of our Savior
4. Fourth of July, grilling, fireworks, lake, family, etc. Love it!
5. Halloween, I love dressing up and getting candy. I get to dress up Lil' Punk now, too.