Monday, July 25, 2011

No Weekly Spending Reports

I have done weekly spending reports in the past but I'm no longer doing them.  I really like reading other bloggers weekly reports because I can see where they spend their money.  I don't do them anymore because its too hard to keep track of my spending.  I'm tracking my spending this month in an Excel spreadsheet so I do know where we're spending our money.  I will post my spending at month's end. 

I am happy to report that we have all of our bills paid with our paychecks that land on the 15th of the month.  That was a goal this month and we made it.  It has been so tempting to pay our mortgage with the checks at the end of the month but it messes up my budgeting. 

3 comments:

  1. that is wonderful! Do what is easiest for you on your tracking! :)

    Good luck for the rest of the month

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped doing them too. I do enjoy others', it was becoming a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is too much hassle, I do them for now so I know how much trouble it is to track and then sit down and put it into a post.

    I also do like seeing others spending reports for the same reason as you and it helps with comparison and how and where you can improve.

    ReplyDelete