Sunday, July 24, 2011

Resisting My Shopping Urge

I hopped out of bed this morning and thought that I really wanted to go shopping.  I wanted to go to Express and buy new jeans.  I don't really need new jeans but I would like some.  Jeans are my favorite item to go shopping for.  I new that I had a couple coupons from Express.  I checked out their website and I see that their jeans are buy one, get one half off. 

Express is about 40 miles from where I live.  I decided that I would just stay home today.  A shopping trip to Express is not in my budget this month.  I will miss out on this sale but there will be others.  I guess that I'm getting more responsible :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I think it is awesome what you did.

    +1 for responsibility

    There will be others and you might just be glad you skipped this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 miles is a long way to drive just for jeans... great job resisting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the fact that the sale was 40 miles away would have made me balk a bit too! Great job on resisting.

    By the way, I've woken up before wanting to go buy something specific too..I wonder why??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on passing up the shopping bug. I wish I was that strong, lately I have been hit bad and sadly I couldn't resist certain things.

    ReplyDelete