Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Still Waiting on Work Reimbursements

I'm waiting on $999.04 in reimbursements from work.  It's been over 3 weeks since I first turned in my expense report.  I'm hoping that I get the money soon.  I did pay for them out of our checking account so thankfully I don't have almost a grand sitting on a credit card racking up interest. 

I would have already had the money but I filled out the wrong area of the expense report initially.  I wish I would have done it correctly so I would have the money by now. 

Oh, well.  Just waiting...

3 comments:

  1. Oh I really dislike waiting to get reimbursed. It always takes forever! Hope you get your money quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard waiting and that's a lot of your money. It's good that you don't have to pay credit card interest on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any way you can check on the status of the refund or a friendly reminder to them that you are still patiently waiting?

    ReplyDelete