Saturday, July 16, 2011

Waiting on 401K

I was told when I started my current job that I would get the 401K paperwork in the mail in around 30 days.  It's been just over 30 days and I still haven't seen anything.  I'm eager to get enrolled in it because I get a 5% match on the first 5% that I put in.  I don't want to get used to bigger paychecks.  Hopefully I will get the enrollment paperwork this week :)  This will also be the first 401K that I've ever had and I can't wait to start getting free money.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it comes soon. Free money is always awesome. Congrats on starting one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be totally awesome. Hope you get it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happened to my hubby. I waited and waited and nothing until 3 months later it showed itself talk about snail mail.

    ReplyDelete