Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Revised Annual Goals

I have revised my 2011 annual goals to 3 main areas that I want to work on.

1.  Have Mortgage under $50,000.  It's currently at almost 56K.  This will really be pushing it.
2.  Keep savings at $30,000.  Our savings is at this point but I need to include it so I just don't rob our savings to accomplish number 1.
3.  Have student loan under $6000.  This will mean paying an extra $200 to it.  This is doable but I really want to do it.

I had made these revised goals last week but I was reading a post over at Rafiki's blog and it reminded me that I should post them.

Down with the Mortgage!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great goals. I'm very jealous of your mortgage amount, I can't wait until I'm at the amount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your goals. I really hope to be in your position some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always making me smile. Thanks for the shout out and it's amazing I inspired you to write something down. I'm such a procrastinator on some things. I wonder which post you speak of but more importantly...

    Down with the Mortgage! Woot! Woot! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sound awesome! cheering you on from my little corner of the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete