Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bleeding Money!!

I feel totally out of control with my spending.  I went out for Black Friday and spent around $250.  It's not so much the money that I've spent on christmas presents but the money that I've spent on myself.  I bought a new pair of brown boots and skinny jeans for myself.  A couple weeks ago, I bought 2 new pairs of jeans and 2 sweaters.  I don't need this stuff but I want it.  I love jeans and it is so hard to refrain from buying them.  I have talked before about setting a monthly amount that I can spend on myself for clothing but I've never done it.  I think that would prevent overspending.

I just need to stop.  No more online shopping for myself either!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I've spent too much money on myself this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so easy.... to do!! I have been guilty of it many, many times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you gave yourself a good talkin' too!

    Don't beat yourself up though. Enjoy your new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you need new clothes! Getting out of debt doesnt mean you have to go without everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't the first time you mentioned your love for jeans so all I can do is smile. I think what you did is OK.

    If you buy another pair before the year has ended maybe we can start considering it a problem :)

    ReplyDelete