Monday, December 12, 2011

Fantasy Football: In the Money!!

I started a Fantasy Football league at my work at the beginning of this football season.  We all put in $10 and the split is 50/30/20.  We are now in our playoffs and I beat my opponent today.  That means that I will play somebody for 1st and will either get 1st or 2nd.  There are 9 of us playing so I will be looking at $36 at least.  Yahoo!!

For those of you unfamiliar with Fantasy Football, it works like this.  At the beginning of the season, you have a draft.  In our case, we had an autodraft so everybody gets their players automatically.  Each week you decide what players you should play.  You can add or drop players throughout the season.  You need to be very diligent about studying which players are doing well and changing your players around each week.

I'm so happy that I'm in the Money!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Congrats. That sounds like a lot of fun and you seem to know your stuff. Good going.

    ReplyDelete