Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sharing the Love

Cents of a Country Girl nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.  It's an award for bloggers who have under 200 followers and deserve some love.  Thank you so much for the nomination.  I am also a country girl and I love it! 
undefined
Part of being nominated for this award is passing the love around, which I’m only too happy to do. So here are the rules for getting this award and passing it along:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and Paste the Award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the word and love to other bloggers.
5. Have Fun!!
Cents to Save blogs about money, life and food.  Her latest blogpost is about becoming a caregiver to her folks.  I admire people who are able to step up and take on this roll.  It's becoming less and less with our culture which is sad.

Niki over at http://www.debtfreebythirty.net/ is a military wife.  I was a military wife for about a year and a half when Y was in the army.  I know what a hard job it is and we didn't even have kids at the time.  She is super motivating and always has helpful advice.

Little Lamb is a huge animal lover who is working on digging out of debt.  She's had a rough couple weeks with the passing of her beloved rabbit.

A Mom's Dime is a new to me blog that I really enjoy.  She's expecting a little one and its neat to watch her get ready.  I hope she posts pics of her little one.

Rafiki is a blogger that reminds me of myself in my younger days.  He struggles with finding the balance between living life and saving money.  He is much better at saving money than I was.  He is well on his way to building long-term wealth.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am completely honored. What a great group to be paired with. I am going to have to check out Mom's Dime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much! I will also go and check out the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late on this one but thank you so much. I'll have to work on passing this along as well.

    It means so much to be nominated by you :)

    ReplyDelete