- $100 for me for spending money Fail!
- $125 for Y for spending money Success!
- $100 for miscellaneous spending for month--oil changes, hair cut for daughter, etc. Fail, big time!
- $350 for grocery budget Pass!
- Stick to above spending plan Sort of Pass!
- File Taxes Pass!
- Give will information to attorney Pass! I'm pretty proud that I actually did this.
- File for money on dependent flex account Fail! I might do this next month. The money is there. I just need to file for it.
- Save at least $500 Success! I saved $650 this month.
Gas $488.73 Ouch! I do have a long commute but even so.
Groceries 333.75 Very proud of this
Eating out 52.77 Not too bad
Healthcare 148 Reimburseable
My personal spending 95.69
Misc. 244.46 This was a number of different things including some things for Y's truck like new spark plug wires. Y does the work himself but we still have to pay for the parts.
I don't think that we will try to do this again for March. It did get to be a little bit stressful. For the last week, I pretty much scrapped the challenge.