Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lazy Saturday

I'm at home today with Lil Punk (she's sleeping now) and Y is at work until 6 tonight.  We've had a lazy day, just hanging out and napping.  It's the perfect Saturday for us.  I wish that Y was here, too.  Shiftwork kinda sucks.

Tonight, Y's best friend is coming over and we're going to watch the UFC match.  We haven't seen him for quite awhile so it will be nice to hang out.  We told Lil Punk that he was coming out tonight and she got all excited. 

I'm making pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, and veggies.  Should be good.  I'm sure that Y will buy beer and we will have a good evening. 

Its snowing pretty good now and it just reminds me of a wintery Saturday.  What are you doing tonight?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good night! :) I'm working on laundry, and will probably just veg... a movie sounds good! Enjoy your night!!

    ReplyDelete