Saturday, February 11, 2012

I was Tagged!

1. What is one thing that brings you joy that requires money?
This is a hard one.  I really like eating lunch out and travelling. 
2. What would your ideal retirement be like?
Playing bingo, having a lake cabin, travelling, playing and spoiling my grandchildren.
3. Do you use a mac, windows or a linux based computer?
A really freakin' old PC.  I'm not up on computer lingo.  I call IT a lot at work. 
4. What got you into blogging?
I pretty much hated my job and needed an outlet while I was at work.  Plus, I really love talking and sharing finances and it just not all that appropriate in the real world.
5. Do you love your current job?
Yup!  I feel very blessed.
6. Do you have any pets?
No, but I would love an outdoor cat.  It could live comfortably in our barn.  Y is allergic to cats.
7. What is the most important thing to you on earth?
My daughter and being a good parent to her. 
8. What is one thing that you miss that has either entirely disappeared or is slowly disappearing because of technology?
Talking on the phone.  Having a good chat with a friend is not the same as texting or checking out their Facebook page.  I'm still not back on FB either.
9. Do you think the recession is still a valid argument for people not doing something about their financial situation?
Um, not sure how to answer this.  If people are making excuses, no.  If they're looking for a job and not able to find one, yeah, we are still in a recession and I feel for them.  The biggest way to feel like a piece of crap is to keep looking for a job and not getting anywhere. 
10. How do you start your day?
By pressing snooze multiple times, getting up to fetch a Diet Dew and taking a shower.
11. What is one skill you dream of learning?
Hmmm....surfing, I think.  That would be really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers. I can see a pretty similar retirement for myself.

    Snooze is so nice, although it only works when you have time to play with. A couple of times I hit dismiss by accident, that didn't turn out good.

    And I am not back on FB either. Actually I highly doubt I will ever return.

    ReplyDelete