Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday This 'n' That

I haven't posted for a week because I've been so busy at work that the last thing that I want to do when I get home is get on the computer.  I hopped on a couple nights to check out other blogs but didn't have the energy to compose my own post.  Work has been going awesome.  I love it.  Like I said, I had a super busy week but it went well and I look forward to another busy week.

Talking about work, my old co-worker and very good friend invited me to a concert that she had tickets through from her work (my old work).  She was able to invite 5 people to go with her.  This meant that I had the pleasure of going to a concert with my old boss and some of my old co-workers.  Man, I certainly do not miss that job nor my jerk old of a boss.  He was very pompous and thought he was all that.  NOT!!!!!!!

We have our house plans drawn up and are waiting for bids from 3 different builders.  We already know which builder we would like to have but do want to have other bids for a reference point.  We live in a small town so I know all of the builders and what kind of work they do. 

Our Direct TV bill keeps on creeping up.  It's now at $68 per month and we haven't changed service.  We live in the country so we're not eligible for cable.  I'm definitely going to check out Dish.

Y's motorcycle insurance is due on April 1st and was with the old company that I worked for.  I canceled it and am starting with a different company.  It would have been about $230 annually and I'm getting it for $146 for better coverage.  Can't beat that!

It's been so nice here.  It was close to 80 degrees today.  Wow!  We're so blessed!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I love happy posts like this. Anytime someone can say they are busy with work but that work is awesome; you know that life is good.

    ReplyDelete