Monday, April 30, 2012

April 2012 Goal Update

I had 2 goals this month.  One was to pay off our mortgage.  We did that on April 13th.  The other one was to keep $7000 in liquid savings.  We have just over $9000 in liquid savings as of today.  However, I should have specified how much I wanted to keep in our stock account.  We have about $5500 in that account.  I have liquidated some of my stocks and I plan to do more of that.  I like my stocks but I will just have to rebuild that account. 

How did your April goals turn out?

5 comments:

  1. Good stuff! I can't remember if I made April goals, but I have a crazy list for May!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps - Thanks so much for updating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My April is still a bit confusing! Good on my end, but it looks bad on the books (thanks to money lost to parents!). You completely blew your goals out of the water. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a nice healthy amount to have in savings. Well done on reaching those goals.
    I'd love to get my emergency fund up to $10,000 eventually. I reached my mortgage goal for April which was to get to end of year two balance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't accomplish any of my April goals. I still need to do a review of it though so I can come face to face with the why I didn't accomplish any.

    Since you are liquidating your stocks. I assume you are either breaking even with them or making a profit. I would be interested to know.

    ReplyDelete