Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mini Girls Weekend Away

Tomorrow after work I'm going with my BFF to a horse expo.  This is the 3rd year that we've done it.  No husbands or kiddos, just us girls!  I'm super excited to get away.  We stay with her parents in their camper and we eat every meal back at the camper to cut down on costs.  I'm thinking the entire weekend with gas will be about $100.  Not too bad!

I kinda wish I wasn't spending the money but I love catching up with my girlfriend and recharging professionally, as a mom and wife. 

We don't have horses but I really like them.  This reminds me of Saving4Later.  I miss her :( 

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to have a fabulous trip - $100 sounds pretty low for a great weekend away to catch-up! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blast!!! $100 weekend s fabulous! Have a wonderful time! :) By the way, would you mind updating my link on your blog roll? Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! It was super fun! Carla, I updated my blogroll. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really awesome, I find horses fascinating as well. Getaways are even more awesome.

    I've been so busy with life that I didn't even notice Saving4later was MIA. Now that you point it out, I miss her as well. So many things change.

    ReplyDelete