Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Poised for Biggest Commission Month Ever!

July is poised to be my best commission month ever!  I'm so excited and little nervous about how much work it will be.  I will handle it and this money will help pay for our new house. 

I'm really tired tonight so this is a short post but I had to share my excitement about my hopeful July numbers.  I find that some of my posts are whiny and I dislike that because I'm a super happy and positive person.

What do you have to be happy about?

3 comments:

  1. Hey I can be whiny also and I am usually positive. You deserve the chance to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who-hoo! That's great news. It's nice when hard work pays off 'eh?

    I'm happy that it's summer - I can't wait to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Commission jobs are rough with all the up & down - DH's job is 100% commission, so I can relate. Great job and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete