Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blogging Break for a Bit :(

I will be taking a blogging break for a bit because I'm packing up my computer and don't have another way to blog without my personal computer.  Let me explain.  We knew that we had to be out of our apartment by August 1st.  That hasn't changed.  I rented a storage unit for 2 months until our house is done.  We will be staying with a friend until her husband comes home from Kuwait in mid-August.  We will then be staying with my in-laws about an hour away and commuting. 

Building a house has not been without stress by any means.  I just can't wait until we're done.  We're about $5000 over budget right now but we will probably be going more over budget.

I will come back in about 6-8 weeks to give you all the details.  Stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well for you from here on in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times are ahead! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will be here for you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sucks because this is my first visit here, haha! Well, guess I'll come in 8 weeks and see what's up then. :-) Good luck on the house building!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope it all goes well, its hard work! look forward to hearing all about it when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I didn't notice this post before. I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete