Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat...

  • Reading
  • --Nothing at this time.  I just finished Plain Perfect which is about a young lady becoming Amish.  I really like Amish books.

  • Watching
  • --60 Minutes, then The Amazing Race--I love that show

  • Listening to
  • Lil' Punk

  • Cooking/Baking
  • --I made Artichoke Bruschetta this afternoon and I might make a homemade pumpkin pie

  • Happy you accomplished this week
  • --Taking a mini vacay with Y--even though the Vikings got hammered, it was still fun to get away

  • Looking forward to next week
  • --Halloween!!!

  • Thankful for today,
  • --hanging out with my family :)

  • Are you located in an are that's supposed to be affected by Hurricane Sandy?
  • --No, I'm not anywhere near Hurrican Sandy but I really feel for the people who are.  I think its also a reminder to have some basics stocked up in your house along with flashlights, batteries, water, candles, possibly a generator...  I hope Hurricane Sandy just sweeps back out to sea. 
  • 1 comment:

    1. I love Amazing Race as well but we've missed most of ths season... :( Have a great week!

      ReplyDelete