Thursday, November 15, 2012

4.2% Raise!!

I hesitate to write this post but this is an anonymous PF blog so here goes.  I got a 4.2% raise today because my social security withholding is met for the year.  I have made over $110,100 this year.  This is the first time that I've ever made over 6 figures and I didn't even really think it was possible.  Wow!  I'm truly blessed with a job that pays me well that I love. 

If you're in a job that you can't stand, look for something else.  A year and a half ago, I never would have imagined that I would like going to work and make good money. 

I do realize how lucky I am.  Wow!  I still can't believe it.

6 comments:

  1. I can't imagine making that much money. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Many congrats! Very happy for you. Hopefully next year is equally good or better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete