Friday, November 9, 2012

Best Buy, You are Dated!

I plan to pay off our Best Buy card next week when Y and I get paid.  We have $6300 left on it from our appliances and I want it gone.  I hate owing money on a credit card and knowing that if either Y or I would lose our job, it would be very tough.  We've always tried to manage our budget on one income.  Now that doesn't mean that we actually only live on one income but we could if we had to.  We always try to keep our mortgage and other fixed payments down.

I did hear today that they do Black Friday furniture sales.  We so want a king size bed.  Aahh, still those wants!!

5 comments:

  1. That's nice to put an expiration date on such debts. A $6300 payment would be huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff!! I don't blame you... neither a lender nor a borrower be... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's smart to budget your expenses as if you were living on one income just in case. I have 3 incomes in my household, but I try to live on one as well, and it's obviously the biggest one, lol. We spend about 30% of our lives in bed. I think sleeping on a large, comfy mattress is one of the best investments we can give to ourselves. Hurry up and buy that king size bed :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really see a bed as a want. We purchased a King size bed about 8 years ago and it was well worth the investment. You can actually sleep and not touch anybody. You can snuggle and then roll over and have your own space. So nice. I would be planning that purchase right after you pay off the appliances. I think we did a 6 months same as cash at the time. Now I would just pay for it.

    ReplyDelete