Sunday, November 18, 2012

Family Pics Taken

We had our family pictures taken this weekend for the first time in 3 years.  We've had Lil Punk's pictures taken in the past 3 years though.  It was not without drama.  We were at a friend's house about 3 hours from our home.  15 minutes before picture time I put Lil Punk's shirt on.  5 minutes later there was red chapstick all over it.  Oops! 

We got the pictures back this morning.  The pictures turned out really nice.  I paid $100 for 25 proofs and the copyright for the pictures.  The photographer was our friends' aunt but she has a studio set up for it.  Now I need to go online and order the pictures.

But where do I go?  Walmart.com?  And go pick them up?  Shutterfly?  I have a $10 coupon for them that I received in the mail.  There aren't any big name drugstores in my town so unless I do it online, I wouldn't be able to pick them up.  I would think that Walmart.com would be cheaper than Shutterfly even with the $10 coupon. 

Any input is appreciated.  Thanks. 

2 comments:

  1. Actually, walmart is not always cheaper. I usually wait for someone to have a sale. 10cents per pic is good. I've ordered from shutterfly and walgreens before. Walgreens had an awesome deal and free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Walgreens much better than Walmart. I agree, if you wait for sale codes you can get most prints for free.

    ReplyDelete