If any of you have ever noticed from my posts and comments on your blogs, I don't always agree with everything. I have some strong viewpoints. Here goes:
1. I'm a Republican--I cannot fathom how Democrats want to heavily tax everybody and give it away in handouts.
2. I'm a part of the 53% and think we should have more say
3. I think same sex marriage should be legal--this is the same as not letting women or black people vote because of their gender or skin color.
4. I think that Christian fanatics are a bit dangerous
5. I think Dave Ramsey is a genius and an idiot. A genius for taking all the poor peoples' money and an idiot for his financial advice.
5. I think that by chopping your grocery budget to nothing and living off of rice and beans is not a way to live
6. I gladly spend plenty of money on beer and cigarettes
7. I think the Duggars are good parents and don't see anything wrong with them having more children
8. I think that individual bar owners should have say on whether they want smoking in their own bars.
9. I think that Obamacare is a joke and cannot see how we are forced to have health insurance or have to pay
10. I don't understand vegetarians. We are at the top of the food chain for a reason. Plus there is nothing better than a huge medium rare steak.
11. I have no tolerance for people who want to live off of our system or others generosity when they're perfectly capable of working.
12. I cannot stand people who blame their shitty life for being shitty parents. Get over your life and do what's best for your kids.
These are just a dozen of the top-of-mind things that I often disagree with others on. However, even though I disagree with you doesn't mean that I don't like you. I will just argue my point. Feel free to argue back.
That's what makes our country so great. We are open to opposition and we welcome it. We have an avenue for it.
Do you get where I'm coming from?