Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Reading
--Nothing at this time.  I need to go to the library. 

Watching
--I just finished watching the Vikings lose :(

Listening to
--Documentary about 9/11 that Y is watching

Cooking/Baking
--I made bread pudding today that didn't turn out.  I'm annoyed because I followed the recipe exactly.  If you have a good recipe for it, I would appreciate it.

Happy you accomplished this week
--Stitched up Lil Punk's blankie bear

Looking forward to next week
--Hmm...I'm not really sure

Thankful for today
--quiet day hanging out with my family.  I'm thankful that Y is no longer working shifts.

What was your favourite show as a child?
--The Brady Bunch.  We didn't have a TV until I was 13 so we always went to my Grandma's house to watch TV.  We could have afforded a TV but my parents chose not to get one so us kids would always be outside.  I still don't have the patience to watch cartoons, a little bit odd. 

1 comment:

  1. Mmm... Bread pudding! Bummer that it didn't turn out! :( Check out Pioneer Woman's blog, bet you'll find a to die for recipe there!

    ReplyDelete