Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Goals Reviewed

Here is the list of my 2012 goals.  I got so busy that I never updated my goals but it became clear that our only goal was to build our house.  We're happy that we did that and we will change our focus in 2013.


Financial:

  • Stop and stay not smoking  FAIL!!!
  • Pay off mortgage  SUCCESS!!
  • Keep $30,000 in savings  FAIL!! 
Non-financial:

  • plant 2 apple trees  Fail, this will carryover to 2013
  • plant asparagus  Fail, carryover to 2013
  • plant vegetable garden  Success but it didn't do that well because we weren't here to water it.
  • plant herb garden Fail.
  • Run at least a 5K Fail.
  • Go on a mini-vacation with family  Fail
  • Go on a solo vacation (NYC will count as this.) Success.
I really look forward to 2013 and all that it brings.  I will post my goals soon. 

Happy New Year's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for reaching your goals in 2013!

    ReplyDelete