Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/16 Spending Update

Yesterday was a no spend day! We stayed at home and chilled out.

We will be spending money today because we have planned a visit to my father-in-law. He had knee surgery on Friday. The surgery went well but afterwards he started to have chest pain so he was taken via ambulance to the hospital. I guess he's doing okay now. Y doesn't seem as worried about the situation as I am.

We also need motor oil and hydraulic fluid. Very fun stuff:)

What do you have planned for your Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. We had a pretty relaxing day. We had family in town over the weekend, & everyone left this morning. I did 12 loads of laundry (12!!! mostly due to sheets & towels), I worked out, & took the boys to a party at our gym. I'm taking them skiing tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete